The privacy, confidence, and trust of individuals who visit the Roper Construction Company website are important to us. The following paragraphs disclose the information gathering and usage practices for the web site. Collection of Information; No personal information is collected at this site unless it is provided voluntarily by an individual while participating in an activity that asks for the information. "Personal information" refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual who is the subject of the information. This is the same information that an individual might provide when visiting our office and it includes such items as an individual's name, address, or phone number. We also collect statistical information that helps us understand how people are using the web site so we can continually improve our services. The statistical information collected is not associated with any specific individual and no attempt is made to profile individuals who browse the web site.
Use of Information
We use the collected information to respond appropriately to requests. This may be to respond directly to you or to improve the web site. E-mail or other information requests sent to us may be retained for our future use. We may also use your e-mail address, your mailing address, and phone number to contact you regarding administrative notices, new product offerings and communications relevant to your use of the site. If you establish a credit account with us or our providers, we collect additional information, including billing information, credit card number and expiration date, and tracking information from checks or money orders.
Sharing Personal Information
We will not sell, rent or lease your personally identifiable information to others, but we may have to share it if it is required by a government agency or a court of law.
Web Site Security
We employ reasonable and current security methods to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information, including but not limited to, user-authentication, monitoring, auditing, and encryption when appropriate.
Links to Other Sites
This website may have links to other web sites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these sites and suggest you review their privacy statements.
1. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree to all terms and conditions stated herein. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this site.
2. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that this site is intended for viewing. Within the United States only and will only be construed and evaluated according to united states law. If you use this site from other locations you are responsible for compliance with any and all applicable local laws. Roper Construction Co. makes no representations that the materials contained within this site are appropriate for locations outside the united states.
3. Roper Construction Co. is the copyright owner of all relevant materials on this site and no portion of this site, including but not limited to the text, images, audio or video, may be used in any manner, or for any purpose, without Roper Construction Company's express written permission, except as provided for herein. Without in any way waiving any of the foregoing rights, you may download one copy of the material on this site for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices. Modification or use of the material on this site for any other purpose violates Roper Construction Company legal rights.
4. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that your use is at your own risk and that none of the parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages, or any other losses, costs, or expenses or any kind (including legal fees, expert fees, or other disbursements) which may arise, directly or indirectly, through the access to, use of, or browsing of this site or through your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this site, including but not limited to anything caused by any viruses, bugs, human action or inaction or any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or any other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections.
5. Although the specifications, features, illustrations and other information contained in the site are based upon up-to-date information, and while Roper Construction Co. makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that all material on this site is correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and Roper Construction Co. makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. This site, and all information and materials contained herein, is provided to you "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
6. Do not post on this site, or transmit to this site, any pornographic, obscene, profane, defamatory, libelous, threatening, unlawful or other material which could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law or regulation. Notwithstanding the fact that Roper Construction Co. or other parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site, may monitor or review transmissions, postings, discussions, or chats, Roper Construction Co. and all parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site, assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from the content thereof, including but not limited to claims for defamation, libel, slander, obscenity, pornography, profanity, or misrepresentation.
7. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that any communication or material you transmit to this site or Roper Construction Co., in any manner and for any reason, will not be treated as confidential or proprietary. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that any ideas, concepts, techniques, procedures, methods, systems, designs, plans, charts, or other materials you transmit to Roper Construction Co. may be used by Roper Construction Co. anywhere, anytime, and for any reason whatsoever.
8. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that any name, logo, trademark, or service mark contained on this site is owned or licensed by Roper Construction Co. and may not be used by you without prior written approval.
9. Although this site may be linked to other sites, Roper Construction Co. is not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with the linked site, unless specifically stated therein. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that Roper Construction Co. has not reviewed all the sites linked to this site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other site linked to this site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
10. Roper Construction Company reserves the right to revise this Legal Information at any time and for any reason and reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, to any of the information contained on this site. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by any such revisions. We suggest periodically visiting this page of the site to review these terms and conditions.